How To Use Amika The High Tide Deep Waver:
- Section hair into half up, half down.
- Position your thumb on the indent at the clip of the deep waver.
- Take a 1″ – 2″ section of hair.
- Press to open the Deep Waver clamp. Holding the tool horizontally, insert the desired hair section – starting at the root. Release the hold so the clamp is closed with the hair in between the barrel and clamp. Hold the Deep Waver in place for about 5 seconds. The longer the hair is pressed, the more defined the waves will be.
- Press to open and continue downward to the next area of the selected hair section. Repeat down the entire section of hair until the whole length is waved.
- Continue throughout hair.
- For face framing pieces, hold the Deep Waver at a slightly downward angle (parallel to your cheekbones) 8. Finish by tousling hair with your favorite amika texture spray.